When do USPS rates go up 2013
From USPS site: Beginning Jan. 27 the U.S. Postal Service will introduce a First-Class Mail Global Forever Stamp. The new stamp will allow customers to mail letters anywhere in the world for one set price of $1.10 (20 stamp sheet for $22), and is among new mailing and shipping changes for the new year.
The price for First-Class Mail single-piece letters will increase by a penny when prices change in January. The new 46-cent Forever stamps will allow customers to mail letters to any location in the United States. Forever stamps are always good for mailing a one-ounce letter anytime in the future regardless of price changes, and are a good item to stock up on for future reference.
Highlights of the new single-piece First-Class Mail pricing, effective Jan. 27, 2013 include:
- Letters (1oz.) — 1-cent increase to 46 cents
- Letters additional ounces — unchanged at 20 cents
- Letters to all international destinations (1oz.) — $1.10
- Postcards — 1-cent increase to 33 cents
Read more on concord-nh.patch.com
You might also like:
- Usps Rate Chart 2013
- USPS stamps go up 2013
- When does postage go up 2013 USPS
- When do Postage rates go up in2013